Printing an object with the latest 3D technology will give an amazing result. That is why many brands try to develop their latest innovation to give the customer the most satisfying printing. Some of them including the Sunlu S8 VS CR 10 brand in the market that has similar features and innovation. For more information and details of each product, the following paragraphs help to explain the features of Sunlu S8 VS CR 10.
Sunlu S8 Brand and Features
The first brand to discuss is Sunlu S8. This is a 3D printer created by the brand Sunlu. Sunlu was founded in 2013 in Zhuhai, China. The brand is under the company of Zhuhai Sunlu Industrial Co. Ltd. It commits to developing innovation through good research and development team. That is why Sunlu explores their experience in manage to launch Sunlu S8 3D printer.
|Sunlu S8||CR 10|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 22.2 x 9.4 inches||25 x 21 x 11 inches
|Shipping Weight||2.2 pounds||31.95 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
The printer consists of various incredible features. According to Sunlu official webpage, Sunlu S8 completed with various features as listed in the following:
- The product launch with an overall size of 600mm x 490mm x 600mm and with a printing size as big as 310mm x 310 mm x 400mm with a total weight is 12kg.
- It has a printing accuracy of 0.01mm and is equipped with an optional nozzle diameter of 0.4mm, 0.3mm, and 0.2mm.
- Printing speed is between 20-100 mm/s with filament is 1.75mm PLA.
- The 3D printer needs the input of AC 115/230V and 50/60Hz AC and provides output DC 24V 15A 360W.
- The print will have file format input of STL and format output of GCode.
- The printer also can have connected with a TF card and USB cord for easy connectivity.
- The product is completed with a strong structural design that makes the 3D printer will last for more time.
- Provided with hotbed and LCD screen to ease the monitoring of printing process.
- Provide good performance in terms of printing detail.
- User-friendly product and very easy to install even for a beginner.
CR10 Brand and Features
The next brand is the CR10 3D printer that launched under the brand of Creality. If people look at the parent brand, Creality is one of the famous brands that dedicated the company to launch various series of 3D printer. The company was founded and headquartered in Shenzhen, China. But the brand manages to send all their 3D printer around the world and successfully gain the trust of the customer due to the result of the printing. Including the quality and result from the CR10 3D printer.
Creality CR10 3D printer created with various excellent advantages. According to the webpage, this printer is launch with the following lists of features and specifications.
- Provided with open-source features that allow the user to use the firmware and design available for all improvements. Therefore, it helps the user to be more creative in resulting in a printing object.
- The product can help to result in printing object size of 300mm x 300mm x 400mm with a total weight of 13.5kg. Therefore, it can consider a quite large 3D printer that able to print any object. Not to mention the extruder design that unique and help to reduces the X-axis weight. Therefore, it helps to give better performance when printing.
- Consists of an aluminum frame that lasts for years and completed with engineering thermos plastic that lets the printing activity stable.
- Provided with the glass bed to help better printing surfaces that ensure flat printing and perfect layer lines.
- Completed with standard 0,4mm nozzle diameter and printing speed from 60 to 100 mm/s.
- The power requirement is 110-220V with an output of 12V and power is 270W.
- Provided with various control systems including Windows Vista and Linux.
- Filament diameter is 1.75mm with output and input file format is STL and Gcode.
After reading the above information, it is time to decide which product is the most suitable 3D printer to select. According to the list of each feature, Sunlu S8 VS CR10 will have several features difference as listed in the following:
- In terms of printing sizing, Sunlu S8 is slightly bigger.
- In terms of power consumption, Creality CR10 requires less power. Therefore, it helps to give more electricity saving.
- The nozzle of Sunly S8 can select between 0.2mm, 0.3mm, and 0.4mm. While CR10 only consists of 0.4mm.
- The printing speed of CR10 is faster than Sunlu S8. Therefore, those who want better printing speed will suitable to select CR10.
The customer might also need to compare the price of each product. This is a common thing that happens when they try to select between Sunlu S8 VS CR10. Therefore, getting information on the price of each product is important. Starting from Sunlu S8 that selling on the official webpage with the official price of $235. While if you look at the official webpage of Creality CR10, the product is officially sold for $300. It means that CR10 is selling at a higher price compare to Sunlu S8. Therefore, those stuck with a limited budget will need to concern about this price difference. Read also: Flashforge Adventurer 3 VS Finder.
Sunlu S8 VS CR 10
By reading the above information, in terms of price between Sunlu S8 VS CR10, you will find that Sunlu S8 is a more affordable price. Therefore, those with limited money will recommend selecting this product. Not to mention that Sunlu S8 offers more options in the nozzle diameter. So that you can choose whether you need the 0.2mm or 0.3mm or 0.4mm. Plus, you can get a slightly bigger printing object result with this 3D printer.
However, if you wish for a more electricity safer product, then Creality CR10 is your best selection. Even though it gives you more price to consider to get it. But the product will offer you less power consumption and a faster time to print the object. So that it can help to save your time too. Not to mention that the technology of the supporting software is also more varied. Unfortunately, you shall consider that the nizzle diameter is only provided in 0.4mm and the object printing size is less small compare with Sunlu S8.