Selecting a suitable 3D printer sometimes can be quite difficult. Especially if this is the first time to try buying a new 3D printer and have no experience previously. Therefore, it is important to check on the features of each product before deciding to select the most suitable one. Such as when selecting between Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5S VS Elegoo Mars Pro. It is better to take a look for a while with the following information before deciding the most suitable product. Let’s go through the information below.
About The Brand
Before looking at the product’s specification and features, the first thing to check is the background of each company. This can help you to look at the focus of each brand in developing their products. Especially in terms of 3D printers, it is a more complicated technology that needs to back up with good R7D development.
First is Qidi Tech Shadow that launch from the Qidi brand which consists of some great teams that help to develop the 3D printer technology. The company based in Zhejiang, China, and claims as a high-tech enterprise to research and professionally market their 3D printer products. Read also: Tronxy X5SA vs Ender 5 Plus.
|Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5S
|Elegoo Mars Pro
|23.5 x 12.5 x 12 inches
|22.3 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches
The next is Elegoo Mars Pro that launches from the brand Elegoo. This brand was founded in 2015 in Shenzhen, China by Chris Hong. The “Ele” words themselves comes from “Electronic” while “Goo” is from the word “Googol”. The company is committed to combining the open-source electronics and structures that help to create anything through its innovative 3D printers.
Qidi Tech Shadow Features
Each product will bring its own features and specification. Therefore, to get the most suitable product, it will be important to see the overview of the specifications. Such as when you want to check about Qidi Tech Shadow. It will be good to gain some information related to the product specifications. This product is amazing covered with the following features.
- The product launch with QIDI’s latest 3D printer LCD technology which provides better design and more precise manufacture.
- The product also comes with a double Z-axis guide that helps to stabilize the structure.
- It also has four optical axis structures plus a stronger stretching force to manage a precise result while printing.
- The product is also easy to use and completed with high-strength tempered glass.
- Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 S provides smoother and durable film while printing.
- The product has a printing area of 115mm x 65mm x 150mm.
- It has a 2K LCD screen that achieves faster curing due to the matrix ultraviolet light.
- It is also supported with after service features that allow the customer to get a sufficient warranty for one year, not including the LCD and film.
Elegoo Mars Pro Features
The next product to compare is Elegoo Mars Pro. It is also a good 3D printer to count on. Not to mention that this brand also brings several excellent features to support the capability in resulting in great 3D printing. According to many markets, Elegoo Mars pro brings several great features as listed in the following lists.
- It comes with a 6.08-inch monochrome LCD of 2K HD resolution.
- It provides faster printing with only 2 seconds per layer.
- The LCD has a longer lifespan and more stable in perform the printing.
- The product is also providing UV light emission for fascinating printing result.
- The product is completed with sturdy build quality with an aluminum body. Therefore, Elegoo Mars pro is more formidable and stronger compare to Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 S.
- It has a built-in active carbon to absorb the resin and provide a more refreshing printing result.
- Completed with an excellent 12 kinds of language to help various customers around the world, including Japanese, Dutch, Korean, French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, and Portuguese.
- Provide one-year warranty service for the whole printer with additional 6 months’ warranty for the LCD. However, the film is not including in the guarantee but the brand provides an extra 2 film for replacement.
Before trying to decide the most suitable product, the most user will focus on the selling price of both products. Therefore, it will be valuable to see the total price of each product. According to various e-commerce, Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 S is selling for only $180. While according to the official webpage, Elegoo Mars Pro is selling for $300. It means that between Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 S VS Elegoo Mars Pro, you can consider Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 S for a friendlier budget.
Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5S vs Elegoo Mars Pro
Once you finish reading all the information above, it is now time to conclude each product’s strengths and weaknesses. This can help you to figure out the most appropriate and suitable 3D printer to buy. When comparing Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 VS Elegoo Mars Pro, it will be an advantage to see that in terms of specifications and features, both products similarly provide a 2K HD resolution of printing. They also similarly completed with a one year guarantee for the machine.
In terms of difference, Elegoo provided 12 kinds of supported languages to ease more consumers around the world. It also has a bigger print area than Qidi. Hence, it can be an additional benefit that people want to consider a lot. Not to mention that Elegoo gives an extra 6 months of warranty for the LCD and even add 2 films for replacing. Not like Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5 S that does not include the LCD and film for their warranty.
However, if you look at the price of both products, it can be seen that Qidi costs less than Elegoo. It is such an amount of money to increase from $180 to $300. Therefore, it can be a driven factor when people decide on buying the product. Of course, if you compare the company’s reputation and the product features, you will understand that Elegoo brings better product and quality. This is why the product is selling with a worth amount of money. Hence, if you wish to get a product that will not disappoint you at any side, Elegoo Mars Pro is more recommended.