The technology of 3D printer keeps developing today and try to bring the best result to accommodate the needs of their user. Such as what is provided in Monoprice Mini Delta VS Ender 3. Those 3D printers provide various excellent features to help the user creating better results in terms of 3D printing results. For those that still confusing about selecting the best and the most suitable product to buy, the next paragraphs will help to bring you some more overview of Monoprice Mini Delta VS Ender 3.
Introducing with The Brand
The first thing that users might want to know is the overview of each brand. It will be important to get information on the brand and the focus of the company when they decide to create the 3D printer. Starting from Monoprice Mini Delta which has been produced under the license of Monoprice, Inc. The brand created this 3D printer with several interesting features bases on the technology company that previously focused on developing several devices such as home theater and also projectors. Now that the company wants to bring a new challenge and technology, it decides to create the Monoprice Mini Delta a 3D printer to bring a new way of printing objects in 3D approach.
|Monoprice Mini Delta||Ender 3|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 11.8 x 11 inches||8.7 x 8.7 x 9.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.2 pounds||17.64 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
The other brand is Ender which has been quite famous in the world of 3D printer products. This product already launches several series of 3D printers in the market and get positive vibes from their loyal consumers. Most users even said that Ender is one of the best 3D printers in the market that able to bring them good quality and result with worth money to pay. Therefore, for those that require a 3D printer which concerns with quality, this brand can be a suitable brand to select.
After seeing the information about the company, the next thing to seek is the overall specifications and features of the products. It has been noted that Monorpice Mini Delta features several excellent things such as listed in the following points:
- Build a platform of aluminum heat bed for best performance of the 3D printer.
- Completed with one extruder and 0.4mm diameter of the nozzle.
- Provided with maximum print speed up to 150mm per second and can be performed through lower speed for maximum and higher details of printing.
- Consists of 0.05 to 0.3mm layer resolution height.
- Build size is around 110mm diameter with 120mm height.
- The temperature of the extruder reaches up from 180 degrees up to 260 degrees Celsius.
- The maximum build plate temperature is around 60 degrees Celsius with stock firmware. It can reach a higher temperature but shall be accompanied by a higher wattage power supply.
- The filament sizing is 1.75mm ABS PLA and also PETG and wood filaments.
- Created with micro SD card connectivity and also micro USB connector with Wi-Fi capacity of 2.4 GHz.
- Able to display 3.4in IPS color non-touch.
- AC adapter input power is around 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz.
- Input power requires 12 VDC and 5 Ampere.
- Power consumption reaches up to 60 watts.
- Input file can be G, GC, and also GCODE.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux too.
- Overall dimension is about 381 x 250 x 318mm.
Ender 3 Features
The next that will need to compare is Ender 3 that has been quite famous too in the world of 3D printer devices. It has been noted by many users that this product is launched with several great features too. The overall features and specifications of the product including as listed in the following bullets.
- The product is easy to assembly. It is quite quick to set up the printer which comes with several parts. You may only need 2 hours to set it up.
- The product was completed with advanced extruder technology. Therefore, it helps the user to have a good extrusion design.
- The product can reach up to 110 degrees Celcius.
- Machine size is about 440 x 410 x 465 mm and printing size is about 220 x 220 x 250 mm.
- The total weight is 8kg.
- Completed with PLA/ABS/TPU filament with 0.1mm precision and 0.1 to 0.4mm layer thickness.
Not only comparing the features and the overview of each company, to get an overview of the price will be an important thing too. Therefore, it will be good to see how much this product is selling in the market today. Such as Monoprice Mini Delta that currently, this product is selling for $160. While of you interest to get Ender 3 product, this is selling at the market with a more expensive price. You shall pay starting from $200 up to $290 to get the Ender 3 printer. Therefore, you may want to consider a lot about which product is suitable and worth money to buy. Otherwise, you shall make sure that your dreamed 3D printer is suited to your affordable budget. Read also: Monoprice Mini Vs Ender 3.
Monoprice Mini Delta Vs Ender 3
The overview above is pretty clear in describing between Monoprice Mini Delta VS Ender 3 3D printer. One of the main important reasons that you want to pick up is that Ender 3 will ask you for more cost rather than buying Monoprice Mini Delta. But of course, this can’t be surprising since Ender 3 is a proven brand in the 3D printer market. Not to mention that it gives more excellent features and specifications compare with Monoprice Mini Delta.
However, if money is your first concern, then Monorpice Mini Delta might also be suitable to get. Although you may find that the features are not as complete as in Ender 3, but in terms of quality and printing result is not significantly different. Then, for those who need to select between Monoprice Mini Delta VS Ender 3, it will be good to be happy with the lowest and cheapest price. As long as you remember to feel satisfied with anything the 3D printer will give. Since you shall realize that you are buying something with a more worth amount of money to spend rather than spending money to get an expensive one.