If you’re in the market for a reliable 3D printer that can produce high-quality prints, you’ve probably come across the FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro Vs Adventurer 4. These two 3D printers are popular choices for hobbyists and professionals alike, but which one is better? In this article, we’ll compare the Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4 to help you make an informed decision.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- How to Choose a 3D Printer?
- What are FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4?
- How is the Design of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4?
- What are the Features of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4?
- How is the Print Quality of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4?
- How is the Ease of Use of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4?
- How is the Price of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4?
- Which 3D Printer to Buy?
|FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro||FlashForge Adventurer 4|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 13.38 x 15.9 inches||22 x 22 x 24 inches|
|Shipping Weight||19.8 pounds||44.3 pounds|
|Shop now at Amazon||Check price||Check price|
Choosing a 3D Printer for Beginners
Choosing a 3D printer can be a daunting task, but here are some factors to consider when making your decision:
- Purpose: Consider what you’ll be using the 3D printer for. Are you printing small objects for hobby projects, or larger objects for professional use? This will help determine the size of the printer and the type of materials it can handle.
- Budget: 3D printers come in a wide range of prices, so determine how much you’re willing to spend. Keep in mind that more expensive printers may offer better features and higher quality prints.
- Print quality: Look for a printer with a high resolution, which will produce smoother and more detailed prints. Also, consider the layer height and the printer’s ability to handle complex shapes and overhangs.
- Filament compatibility: Check which types of filaments the printer can handle, as some printers may only work with specific types of materials.
- Ease of use: Consider the printer’s ease of use and the software it comes with. Look for a printer with a user-friendly interface and intuitive software.
- Support: Look for a manufacturer with good customer support and a warranty, in case you encounter any issues with the printer.
About FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4
The FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro is a desktop 3D printer designed for personal and educational use, featuring several upgrades and new features compared to its predecessor, the Adventurer 3. Its build volume measures 150 x 150 x 150mm and can print at a maximum resolution of 0.1mm using Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology, with support for various filament materials such as PLA and ABS. What makes the Adventurer 3 Pro stand out is its built-in camera, allowing users to remotely monitor their prints through a smartphone or other devices. Read also: FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro Vs Adventurer 3 here.
Similarly, the FlashForge Adventurer 4 is a 3D printer that is designed to produce high-quality prints with excellent detail and precision. It features a modern, stylish design and a range of features and functionality that make 3D printing easier and more convenient. With a larger build volume and higher resolution than the Adventurer 3 Pro, the Adventurer 4 is a great choice for professionals or anyone who needs to print larger objects with finer details. Its user-friendly interface and pre-installed software also make it easy to set up and start printing, even for beginners.
Design and Build
The Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4 share a similar design and build quality. Both printers feature a fully enclosed chamber that provides a stable printing environment and keeps the temperature and humidity levels constant. They also have a removable build plate that makes it easy to remove the printed object and prevents damage to the printer. However, the Adventurer 4 has a slightly larger build volume of 220 x 220 x 250 mm compared to the Adventurer 3 Pro’s 150 x 150 x 150 mm.
The Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4 come with a host of features that make 3D printing a hassle-free experience. The Adventurer 3 Pro has a built-in camera that allows you to monitor the printing progress remotely via Wi-Fi. It also features a filament run-out detection system that automatically pauses the printing process when the filament runs out, preventing printing errors. On the other hand, the Adventurer 4 also has a camera for monitoring, built-in air filtration system that purifies the air inside the chamber and eliminates harmful fumes and particles.
Both printers produce high-quality prints with fine details and precision. The Adventurer 3 Pro has a layer resolution of 0.1-0.4 mm and can print with a variety of materials such as PLA, ABS, PETG, and more. It also has a maximum printing speed of 100 mm/s. The Adventurer 4, has the same layer resolution of 0.1-0.4 mm, but can print with a wider range of materials such as TPU, PA, PC, and more. It also has a higher maximum printing speed of 150 mm/s.
Ease of Use
One of the biggest advantages of the Adventurer series is their user-friendly design. The Adventurer 3 Pro has a 2.8-inch screen while the Adventurer 4 comes with a 4.3-inch touch screen that provides a simple and intuitive interface to control the printer. They also have a built-in leveling system that automatically levels the build plate, making it easy to get started with printing right away. However, the Adventurer 4 has a more advanced user interface with more customization options and settings. Check our other comparison in: Snapmaker Vs Ender 3 here.
When it comes to the price, the Adventurer 3 Pro is a more budget-friendly option compared to the Adventurer 4. While the Adventurer 3 Pro is priced at around $400, the Adventurer 4 costs around $700. However, the Adventurer 4’s additional features and larger build volume make it a better investment for those who need more flexibility and advanced capabilities.
Both the FlashForge Adventurer 3 Pro and Adventurer 4 3D printers are excellent choices for beginners and professionals alike. While they share many similarities in design and build quality, the Adventurer 4 has more advanced features and capabilities that make it a better investment for those who need more flexibility and customization options. However, if you are on a budget and don’t need the advanced features, the Adventurer 3 Pro is still a great choice that offers reliable performance and quality prints