Years ago, people might never realize that the technology of a printer can be developed from 2D to 3D. To imagine the result of a 3D printer can be something difficult. This interesting technology is now starting to famous and attract many peoples to experience the result. That is why some people intend to buy a new 3D printer to prove the result and provide a better quality of printing. One of those brands in the market including Ender 5 Plus VS CR 10 V2. If you want to make sure which product will suit your expectation, it is recommended to check the following paragraphs.
About 3D Printing and Ender
The first is to introduce the 3D printer technology and Ender brand. The technology of the 3D printer is currently more beneficial to help people creating art themselves. That is why some companies producing the printer suggest their product more for creativity makers. Such as Ender, which officially a part of the product from Creality brand. This is a China company with headquarters in Shenzhen that successfully lead the first 3D printer technology. They provide two types of 3D printers, FDM and resin. The FDM consists of Ender, CR, and CP series. For further information on Ender 5 Plus VS CR 10 V2, the following information can be a good overview to start. Read also: Artillery Sidewinder X1 Vs Creality CR 10 V2.
Ender 5 Plus
The first product of the FDM 3D printer is Ender 5 Plus. It is an improved version from the original Ender 5 printer. The product consists of several great lists of features, including:
- Able to produce a high-precision printing quality with dual Y-axis motors and down-shift Z-axis. This result the printer able to move smoothly, fewer points of failure, and fewer problems.
- The product was also completed with a built-in brand power supply with a hotbed temperature up to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Provided with the features of resume printing function. This printer is protected by its power supply, therefore, if electrical power is lost, it still able to resume the printing from the first layer when it stops.
- It provides more stable printing since the dual Y-axis motion control system can manage to result in a high-quality output by keeping a good double-sided timing belt.
- Integrated motherboard power into the machine’s internal controls. Therefore, it manages a better circuit and heat dissipation.
- It produces with an awesome design which simple and large but capable of selling as a multi-regional product.
- Provides a simple leveling method that is ergonomically designed for speed. This provides benefit to solve time-consuming and problems on the labor-intensive tasks.
- Completed with an industrial circuit board with high-load safety inspection.
- Provides a stable performance during continuous operation for 200 hours.
|Ender 5 Plus||CR 10 V2|
|Product Dimensions||29.2 x 29.2 x 12.3 inches||24.5 x 23.86 x 10.47 inches|
|Shipping Weight||54.25 pounds||25.35 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
Ender CR 10 V2
The next product to compare is Ender CR 10 V2. This is also bringing the technology of FDM 3D printers but with several different features such as:
- Completed with an upgrade V2.5 silent motherboards for a quiet printing environment.
- Provide a good cooling system through its dual high-quality cooling fan. Therefore, it avoids overheating and helps to produce constant printing without trouble.
- It comes with a convenient filament monitor that detects any problems on run out of filament. It is also able to help automatic pause and warn the user to perform a replacement on the filament. Already consists of an upgraded all-metal extruding unit that works to produce longer hours working time plus better printing of high quality.
- Capable of resumes printing whenever need sudden changing on the filament or during any power outage and unexpected stoppage.
- Consist of upgraded 350W Mean Well Power that works to supports continuous 200 printing hours with a stable and safe process.
- Features easy-assembly operation with only a one-step assembly and three-step connection.
- Able to print high precision models according to the consumer’s needs.
From the features above, there are several things to compare if we looking at Ender 5 Plus VS CR 10 V2. Overall, the difference includes the following lists:
- The main difference between the two series is at the build volume produced during printing. Therefore, Ender CR 10 V2 can manage to print a big model rather than Ender 5 Plus. It is important to consider since sometimes some people require more volume to produce more varied printings.
- Ender 5 Plus has been provided with PLA and ABS that can work on more filament compare with Ender 5 Plus. Therefore, for those that expecting to experiment with many filament materials, the series is a good option to choose from.
The next thing that needs to consider when trying to selecting between two series from the same company is might be the overall price. For some consumers, price and budget is their first screening before looking at the features. That is why to get information about the price is an important thing too. Such as checking the Ender 5 Plus price which now officially selling on the webpage for a price of $320. While if you prefer to select Ender CR 10 V2, then you will need to pay for $480. It means that Ender CR 10 V2 consider more expensive than Ender 5 Plus.
Ender 5 Plus VS CR 10 V2
From the above information, it can conclude that Ender 5 Plus is more economical than Ender CR 10 V2. Surely it is not a surprising thing since if we look at the features and technology, CR 10 V2 brings more updated technology and better performance in printing. Not to mention that CR 10 V2 works on a bigger volume to provide more various designs. This is a good choice for those that require a 3D printing for an art business.
Overall, selecting Ender 5 Plus VS CR 10 V2 can be a hard decision to make since the product is not widely using for common printing. Therefore, by looking at the explanation above, hopefully, you can select the most suitable product that meets your technical requirement and suit your budget too. If you are working on an art directory or having an art business, CR 10 V2 might more suitable product to choose, since it guarantees a bigger volume and better stable performance while printing.