Choosing a suitable 3D printer shall consider various important things such as the features and the price. The same way when people try to select between Anycubic Mono X VS Elegoo Saturn. Those are some of the excellent 3D printer brands in the market. However, it needs careful selection on which one is a more suitable product to get. Especially if you try to select the best 3D printer for an office or for a workshop, not only to educate the children at your home. Therefore, to help those with these issues, the following is some explanation on the features and description of Anycubic Mono X VS Elegoo Saturn 3D Printers.
About Anycubic Mono X
The first brand to discuss is Anycubic Mono X, which has been developed under the brand of Anycubic. This brand was founded in 2015 and one of the most popular 3D printers in China that have spread out their market to various countries. The company is based in Shenzhen, China with more than 300 employees on the company. Through their research and development team, the brand keeps launching various series of 3D printers, such as Photon Series, Mega Series, or Predator Series.
|Anycubic Mono X||Elegoo Saturn|
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 15.9 x 15 inches||23.5 x 13.1 x 11.7 inches
|Shipping Weight||34.8 pounds||21.3 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
One of the most famous from the brand including the Photon Series. Inside the series, there are Photon Mono, Photon Zero, and Photon S. While for Photon Mono, it comes with several series such as Mono, Mono X, and Mono SE. For the detailed features of Photon Mono X, the following lists will give you an overview of the specifications and its strength.
- Provided with a 4K resolution monochrome LCD with an 8.9inch size screen that helps to allow large printing with better detail and accuracy.
- Provided with a fast printing speed system that claims to be 3 times faster than the ordinary Mono.
- Provided with a large build area for printing with sizing 192mm x 120mm x 245mm.
- Completed with a remote control application for ease of use and to run the 3D printer.
- Operate through the 3.5inch touch screen for easy monitoring of the printing process.
- Compatible with Anycubic Photon Workshop software and able to connect via the USB system.
- Provided with high-quality filament with 405nm wavelength.
- The power consumption rate is 120watt with a maximum printing speed is 60mm/hour.
- Layer resolution is 0.01mm and Z-axis resolution is 0.01m. While XY resolution provided 0.05mm with 3840×2400 pixels.
About Elegoo Saturn
Elegoo is one of the reputable brands for 3D printer innovation and technology. The brand developed the name Elegoo from Electronic and Googol. Therefore, this brand has a big meaning of 3D printer technology with open source technology. That is why the company committed to developing their research team very well to improve their 3D printing products every year. Read also: Elegoo Saturn VS Mars Pro.
The brand was developed in 2015 by Chris Hong in Shenzhen, China. Based on the research and technology development, Elegoo then focuses on the launching of 3D printers on various series. Including Elegoo Saturn that has launched from Elegoo with various excellent features as listed in the following:
- Created with a faster printing speed since this product comes with an 8.9inch 4K monochrome LCD that provides HD resolution of 3840 x 2400 that helps to reduce printing time up to 2 seconds, which means it is 60% faster than Elegoo Mars Pro with better printing quality result.
- Provided with the large build of the volume consisting of 192mm x 120mm x 200mm which can also use to print multiple full-sized models at the same time.
- The total weight of the product is 10kg with the addition of UV integrated LED lights for the printing.
- Provided with double linear guideway structure for the z-axis so that it gives stability and enhance motion accuracy.
- Provided with Ethernet port and 4GB built-in data disk that also supported with file transfer for fast printing.
- Consists of 54 UV LED lights that ensure superior print results and accurate size of printing.
- Provided with a one-year warranty for the whole printer including for the LCD, the film, and the extruder.
- Using the system of EL3D-3.01 with a 3.5inch touch screen to help easier way on seeing the printing process and progress.
- Layer thickness accuracy reaches up to 0.01mm and Z-axis accuracy is 0.00125mm.
It is important to check on the price of each product before deciding the most suitable 3D printer to buy. According to the official webpage and various e-commerce, the price of Anycubic Mono X in the official webpage is selling at the official price of $700. While if you prefer to buy Elegoo Saturn, according to the official webpage of this product, the printer is selling at the official price of $500. It means that Anycubic Mono X is selling at a more expensive price compare with Elegoo Saturn. That is why you need to have a suitable selection and consideration whenever you want to select between Anycubic Mono X VS Elegoo Saturn for your workshop or office.
Anycubic Mono X VS Elegoo Saturn
After reading the above explanation, you can start to compare the price of each product first. In case that you are stuck with a limited budget, then you shall be happy to select Elegoo Saturn rather than Anycubic Mono X. Since to get Anycubic Mono X means that you have to add $200 which this can consider some amount of money. If budget is a problem, adding $200 is quite a lot as long as you are suited to the features offered by Elegoo Saturn.
However, if money is not your limited matters, then you shall check on the features of both products. If we see the features of Anycubic Mono X VS Elegoo Saturn, it looks like that there are not too significantly different. Unless that Anycubic Mono X can provide a slightly larger area volume for printing. But in terms of technology and print speed, they are at the same level of capability. Therefore, if you don’t need a bigger volume, then Elegoo Saturn still your best choice to make. Since with a more affordable amount of money, you can get a similar product with Anycubic Mono X.